Find a Member Agent
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
8:00 - 9:30 a.m. EST
“Kentucky Department of Insurance Update”
Kentucky Department of Insurance
Along with this Update from the Department of Insurance, we will also hear from GLAHU Members who attended the NAHU Capitol Conference. They will recap the conference and their meetings with legislators on your behalf.
This meeting is sponsored by
Click here to register
To join the association, Click Here
Membership in GLAHU is a confirmation of quality, commitment and a dedication to serving client needs. Our members (brokers, consultants and carrier representatives) provide expertise, advice and service to maximize the value of employee benefits.
We design benefit programs to be effective and affordable. We help consumers access a complex health care system. We answer the questions. We solve the problems.
Our mission is to educate the public and decision makers about the value that we deliver, enhance our members' abilities through education and association involvement, and capitalize on our collective strengths to provide input on positive legislation.
Our Code of Ethics
- To hold the selling, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients' trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal and State in which I practice and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices which may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To extend honest and professional conduct to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent.